Sunday, August 23, 2009

You Learn Something New Every Day


Atleast I feel like I learn something new every day. A few days ago my mother in law (also a knitter) sent me this interesting "Flat Feet" product. Anyone seen one of these before. Maybe I'm just behind on the times. That wouldn't shock me at all. I had never seen one and can't wait to come up with a pattern for this yarn. I was thinking maybe striped with black yarn? Hmmm. Any ideas?


I had some left over Regia sock yarn I thought I'd use for something little. Here ya go....a cell phone cozy. Its all I had enough yarn for. I'll put it up as a free pattern on Ravelry soon just in case anyone else is interested.

So glad its cooling down some here. This heat is oppresive. I'm thinking next year we'll get the a/c fixed. :-)

No comments: