Thursday, December 20, 2007

Early Present



My wonderfully thoughtful husband bought this for me for Christmas. It is so cute that I had to hang it right away. Isn't it nice when you get gifts that really speak to who you are or what you do? I don't mean to sound like a grump, but I really hate getting gifts of convenience. I think sometimes "its the thought that counts" can mean you just send a personal note or card. Sending the wrong gift is worse than sending none at all. Some may disagree. I personally put alot of thought into anything I give someone else whether its big or small. I want to convey to the receiver that they are valid...valuable...I "know" them. I think being known is important. If not...then why the heck do so many people blog these days. They want to be KNOWN.

No comments: